Thursday, April 5, 2007

Holy Week

Well, we are past the half way point of Holy Week, and at least until today it was hard to notice the mass exodus normally associated with the week. In fact, almost all businesses (customer oriented at any rate) were still open yesterday.

It would seem that most people are now not really getting the whole week off, but rather just Thursday and Friday. I plan to run this afternoon to where we are visiting some friends across town (finally a day where I can run and not have to return home...just running one direction, imagine that!), so I will plan my route to see how much has changed.

For us though, we have been organizing, changing, and just generally working around the house on so many things that have been on the back burner for a month or more. Perhaps not fun, but rewarding to see things finally getting done, thrown away, or cleaned up ("oh, that is where I left that cheese back during advent season!").

No comments: