Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sharing

Just thought I would share a godincidence that happened last week, Friday night. I was coming home, and went to lock our entrance gate from the outside so that Valerie would find it more convenient when she came home. I walked over to the small gate and used my key to enter. Upon entering, I noticed a family member's car to the people from whom we rent the apartment, and that there was a light on inside the car. The kids were waiting on me to go up to our place, but I thought it would be good to let them know about the light, and plus their main door was open. So I yelled up to anyone listening.

And then several people came, but rather animated, as if they were busy with something else, not the minor light I had noticed. They told me there was an emergency with Dr. Nicolas (the father of the family who owns the house). I was obviously concerned. Then they suddenly asked me if I could come help get him to the car to take him to the hospital. I immediately ran up the stairs to where he was, thinking in the back of my mind that my back was hurting and I had not been able to bend over for a few days. All that went out the window though, and I picked him up, and got down to the car.

Why did I lock the gate on the outside? Why did I see the light in the car? Why did I think to go up to tell them? Any other night, I would have just gone up to our house. There was no man in their home, no one that could have picked him up to get him to the car/ambulance. Wow

No comments: