Monday, October 1, 2007

Consipiracy theory

I have not seen this anywhere on the internet (perhaps I did not look carefully enough?) but it seems to me that a full scale investigation is warranted.

This is big, people, huge even. This kind of scandal could rock us to the very core.

What is it that has me so disturbed and perplexed as to the apparent blind eyes that are being turned?

Something has to be done to stop Pat Sajak.

Yes, the amiable host of Wheel of Fortune. What has he done? Well, I suppose many might consider this not that big of a deal, but I have noticed that during the final spin portion of the show, far too often the $5,000 space on the wheel comes up.

Sure, it makes for great TV, and someone goes away with more money. But what about the other contestants? Perhaps they were winning, only to have one puzzle put the other contestant out of contention.

I cry out...is that fair? Someone needs to stand up and say...Pat has too much practice on hitting the sweet spot on the wheel! We want a random spin. When do we want it? Now.

I will not be organizing a petition for your support shortly. I expect swift and decisive action from the producers of the show.

Whew, I feel better with that off my chest.

No comments: