Oh, and I forgot to mention that on Tuesday we tried to move the container that is in the way for the Church's new construction. Since the crane can not make it up to the property, or so they say, we decided with some effort to try to use the Fords, some round telephone like poles (just smaller, like eight feet long) and brute strength...the group's help. We got it about half the way in a little under four hours...what with the flat tire pictured here (Fernando helping where he can as usual.) I praise God for that flat tire....better that the screw embedded there caused the flat on the property where changing it was easy and not costing us precious time somewhere else, and where I had the spare readily available. All things considered...it could have been much worse. And from what little you can see here...there was plenty of dirt particles collecting in the tire as we tried to do our best to get that container moving, back, and forth, and back, and forth. Fun stuff....and even better the truck stood up to the abuse and work quite well.