Friday, September 21, 2012

I am proud...of my daughter



 
An art assignment...to draw the flag and then write “I am proud of my country because...”

Now...she was in a hurry, and we know we need to work on some spelling and a little grammar, but she speaks two languages fluently, so give her a break, ok? She is working on it!
 
Despite my inner grading of what was written (she was a tough critic as well...she noted her stars were not properly centered in the flag) what jumped out at me more was what she wrote...
 
“There is a lot of hills in this country"
 
"We can help the poor” 
 
And then outside the assignment requirements she wrote in huge letters...
 
“I Love this country!” 
 
Amen




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too sweet for words. Love it!

Trish - Journey CC said...

She is an amazing young woman!