Friday, May 1, 2009

Ideas

I am supposed to be doing quite a few things. One of those things is designing a logo and coming up with a name for the coffee we will be selling that is grown up in Sampedrana. This year's batch will be 500 pounds, so it is more of a test...and if it goes well, we would expand and go bigger next year.

Now...I am thinking a very simple logo for this micro-enterprise experiment we are undertaking, so something three color at most. I am not sure what I will do there. I still have to find out how much the stickers would cost before I proceed too much further. .

However, I did decide to use this forum to see if anyone has any name suggestions. I have heard a few already...so, what do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What about Peligro Cafe? It could be a tribute to your daring son, and a way to warn of the strength of your brew. Colors? Colors of danger, please. Orange, Red, Black.