Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Three Faces of Eve

You would not believe where I am.

Ok, you could probably guess from yesterday's post I am at KCU, but the fact I am sitting in the nursing school, at a computer used for presentations, waiting for our time with the nursing students in another half hour sitting in on their "class." Class in this case being watching the aforementioned movie in the title of this post (from 1957 in case you were wondering.) I have not asked, but I assume this is in some way studying multiple personality disorder. Either that or a study on dramatic music in its progression from movie use in the 1950s to today.

So far so good. We wrap up this afternoon, and then begin the 5-6 hour trip back to North Central Indiana. With a Sonic stop for a fresh fruit slush, I should be good to go.

No comments: